Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeling Crafty

I love being creative and sometimes I just don't have the time or energy to do the crafty things I want to. This week has been a great week to get my creative juices going again. It was through the craftiness of others who got it going again in me. I feel so inspired watching other people create and use their gifts. So, hopefully I can continue it and maybe even inspire someone else to do something crafty as well.

It started out with a Stampin' Up card party lead by my sister on Monday. It was nice to do this again, it had been so long since I had gone cause I missed the last one. We made 4 cards that you can see here that were simply beautiful, ate food, had a lot of laughs and a lot of fun. On Tuesday, I helped paint some signs for our Church. We are going through Freedom in Christ over lent and our Pastors wife made signs to hang in the church to go with this. They are painted to look like stain glass and are looking good already. It was fun, I have not painted in a long time, but there are still lots to do, so I am looking forward to doing this again. And the rest of the week, I have been working on some crocheting that I have wanted to do for a while but haven't gotten around too. I finished one item that I put on hold for a while and starting some new crochet designs that I have been wanting to do for a long time. I still have a ways to go on them but it is fun to do something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment